Submission Deadline: April 18th, 2023 at 11:59pm HKT
Technovation is to empower students to solve problems using technology. Working in teams, students find a problem in their community and build an AI solution to help solve it. Along the way they develop their collaboration, problem solving, and leadership skills.
1 to 5 students in a team in divisions:
- Beginner Division (8-12),
- Junior Division (13-15) or
- Senior Division (16-18)
It is part of the Jockey Club AI Community Innovation Programme: https://makerbay.net/jc-ai-community/
What Will You Learn?
- Learn to code or create an AI prototype to solve that problem with potential support from a mentor – you don't need to know how to code to participate!
0. Introduction of Technovation HK 2023
About the Programme02:10
1. Technovation HK 2023 Registration
2. Material Submission for the Competition
Project Name & 100-Word Description
User Adoption Plan (Junior Teams Only)
Business Plan (Senior Teams Only)
Technovation Learning Journey
AI Training Data
Team Photo and Summary (Optional)